Join the conversation
Wiyi Yani U Thangani (Women’s Voices) Submission form questions for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women and Girls
The Social Justice Commissioner welcomes submissions from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women (18+ yrs) and girls (12yrs-17 yrs). Guiding questions have been provided below to help prompt you but they are only a guide and you are encouraged to write your own story. Before you complete the submission form you can find out more information about the Wiyi Yani U Thangani (Women’s Voices) project by clicking on this Participant Information Form
There are multiple options for having your say. You are encouraged to choose the most appropriate option for you.
- Complete a submission (see the form below).
- Write to us: Write to us via email at email@example.com or post to GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001. This may be the best option for submissions from organisations as it allows for submissions to be drafted offline and for greater control over the structure of content. Please find PDF attached which may be used as a guide or prompt when drafting submissions.
- By phone: If you would like to speak directly over the phone with the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander team at the Australian Human Rights Commission, please contact us by telephone: (02) 9284 9600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for us to call you.
- Send us a video or other creative expressions (artwork, music, a poem) and upload it via the form below (note you will need to complete the name and age fields before you upload a file) or email us at email@example.com.
- Host a gathering: If you would like to host a gathering with your group, organisation or community and make a joint submission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you resources.
Complete a submission
There are four parts to this submission:
Part A: General questions about you/your organization
Part B: Your experiences and views as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander woman or girl
Part C: Your recommendations for change
Part D: Your contact details (which will be kept confidential) and consent
There are two ways to complete this submission. Each of these submission forms are the same:
- download a submission form and send it back to us by email or post, or
- complete a submission online via the form below.
You can download a word version of the submission form questions here:
Or you can complete your submission online by using the form below