Join the conversation
Wiyi Yani U Thangani (Women’s Voices) Submission form questions for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women and Girls
The Social Justice Commissioner welcomes submissions from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women (18+ yrs) and girls (12yrs-17 yrs). Guiding questions have been provided below to help prompt you but they are only a guide and you are encouraged to write your own story. Before you complete the submission form you can find out more information about the Wiyi Yani U Thangani (Women’s Voices) project by clicking on this Participant Information Form
There are multiple options for having your say. You are encouraged to choose the most appropriate option for you.
- Complete a submission (see the form below).
- By phone: If you would like to speak directly over the phone with the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander team at the Australian Human Rights Commission, please contact us by telephone: (02) 9284 9600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for us to call you.
- Write to us: Write to us via email at email@example.com or post to GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001.
- Send us a video or other creative expressions (artwork, music, a poem) and upload it via the form below (note you will need to complete the name and age fields before you upload a file) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host a gathering: If you would like to host a gathering with your group, organisation or community and make a joint submission, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you resources.
Complete a submission
There are four parts to this submission:
Part A: General questions about you/your organization
Part B: Your experiences and views as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander woman or girl
Part C: Your recommendations for change
Part D: Your contact details (which will be kept confidential) and consent
There are two ways to complete this submission. Each of these submission forms are the same:
- download a submission form and send it back to us by email or post, or
- complete a submission online via the form below.
You can download a word version of the submission form questions here:
Or you can complete your submission online by using the form below